Golf Swing Tips - The Basics
Here are a few golf swing tips that you can go over to see how to improve your golf swing. These are just a few quickie tips and we will further explore the gold swing on another page.
- Your stance should be about shoulder width apart and your feet should be pointed out slightly, but don't get carried away!
- Let your arms hang comfortably down from your body and place your club behind the ball. Keep in mind that if your shoulders hunch or you have too much tension in your arms, you are most likely too close to the ball.
- Place about seventy percent of your body weight on your back leg.
- Straighten your back and bend your knees slightly. Again, don't overdo it.
- A good golf swing will be a fluid, easy motion with your shoulders turning slightly in the back swing and your follow through complete.
- Most problems with a golf swing are cause by swinging too quickly in the back swing and not accelerating enough through the ball. Make sure you keep your feet planted and slow down during your back swing. You will find you have much better control
- You will want to hit the ball in the center of the club face.
Golf Swing Set Up
Golf Swing Tips
Golf Swing Tips (Balance Drill)
Back to Golf Swing